Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager – Manchester
Every company wants to achieve Customer Success, don't you think? If you have an enviable portfolio of happy, global brands, then they want to share their case study, give you a great NPS score and happily recommend you to other companies.
I know that you are wondering how you can actually achieve this? Especially when you know that in the world of a Digital Marketing Agency, the need for immediate and visible impact with a client can outweigh the way you focus on the longer term which is way more important. You're working hard, but not everything is as you'd like. You know there is a better way.
For Purple (a tech Software as a Service company), Customer Success is a philosophy - not just an ideal. As Purple's Customer Success Manager, you will be focused on strategic account planning with your customer and helping to evolve and shape our digital product over time. We want you to be the voice of our Customer internally.
We have all the fun stuff you'd expect in a modern tech company, like table tennis, casual dress and free fruit and drinks etc. Plus, we are a supportive team who are all passionate about building a great company and ensuring our customer's success.
- Managing the onboarding of our customers and their engagement with Purple.
- Managing the client relationships on an ongoing basis to optimise their business operations by using the Purple platform
- Establishing and maintaining executive level relationships, strategic account planning, internal advocacy, and building many relationships between clients and Purple
- Working closely with our technical team throughout the customer lifecycle. Overall you will become a trusted advisor to some of the world’s largest companies advising them on how they engage with their most valuable asset, their customer
- An understanding of the digital marketing world
- A creative problem solver with a strong customer service ethos. You will understand how best to create and evolve business partnerships.
- Looking for an opportunity to join a fast-paced business with a growing team, where you can shape a key function for the company.
- Well organised with experience working with multiple stakeholders.
- Educated to degree level
There’s more info about Purple below, if what we do and this role excites you, please apply now.
Purple is a digital platform for Intelligent Spaces.
Our cloud based solution provides customers with the same in-depth understanding of physical spaces that website analytics have delivered for years. Purple’s portal also provides customers with unique and cutting edge marketing tools, allowing them to take meaningful action based on demographic and behavioural data.
We achieve this through social engagement, location analytics, and a broad range of connectable data sources. These work together to provide you with a detailed and multifaceted understanding of your customers. In return, users also get a highly reliable, safe Wi-Fi experience.
With over 50 million users across 125 countries, Purple works with a range of brands and venues, including Pizza Express, Harrods, Harvey Nicholls, JP Morgan Chase, Miami Heat, Ladbrokes, NEC Group, Michael Kors and Vodafone. We employ over 100 full time staff and we currently have offices in the UK, US, Spain, Australia, and Chile. We also have an active reseller base of over 1,200 in 102 countries.